Am I back on line?

Am I back on line?

Honestly, I have no idea.
I happened to read someone's blog recently....well it was more part of some academic based blog. And that reminded me how once I used to write too

Well in all I have probably written not more than 5 blogs. But hey, they were mine so whether it was 5 or 50, I was happy with what I wrote. I am still happy doing it but I am also equally lazy doing it.

Everyone has a different way to get motivated. I get motivated when someone gives me feedback about what I do. I don't really mind if it is good or bad. I am just happy to get it. Because, one is to do something and then to have someone actually take note (positively or negatively) makes me feel happy to be noticed.

With the blogging, unlike the other social media pages, there are no likes and smileys attached.
You personally need to post it somewhere and hope that someone really reads it. So I still don't know if all this is going to happen again.
but hey, I am going to give it a shot.

Who knows, I might be back online - for blogging 😊 

Just like that......

S@R@

Comments